Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter fun

What a wonderful Easter it was! I love "toddler-hood." While many dread this stage, I LOVE it. I love the discoveries she is making and all the things she is beginning to understand, which makes holidays SO much more fun!

We started off with our basket from the Easter bunny. When little LB woke up I went in to get her our of her crib and asked told her the easter bunny had came with a surprise and asked her if she wanted to go see and of course she said "YA!!!" :)

This kid is spoiled... but to even it all out, I did get a KILLER deal on all of it :) and NO candy!


Such a Daddys girl!


At first we were more excited to eat our fruit snacks then hunt for more eggs...


Then, we kind of got the hang out it...
We had a wonderful day full of church, fun, family and good naps! Except Jesse he missed out of the nap... he had homework. Sad day! But we were so glad he could join us for the rest of the day.

Happy Easter to all. So thankful for a risen Lord!!!

No comments: