Lessons Learned
Now, at my wise old age of 18...haha. right I know. but seriously its taken me back and given me a small bit of time to think and reflect, and well its funny what you hear when you finally listen to what God is telling you. We all need to take a step back and really take the plank out of our eye, before we look at the speck in others. Especially(girls) with gossiping. All your trying to prove to yourself is that in some way shape or form that you are better than that person. So sit back, and ask and truly answer yourself do I REALLY care what that person thinks. Most of the time the persons answer is going to be, No. I don't care what anyone thinks of me. In that case, stop trying to prove to yourself and trying to prove to others your better. Cause your not. Words hurt. Whether the person hears them or not. The tongue in a weapon. It can bring life or death. Choose life for yourself, and others. Its up to us to watch out for each other. Like everyone was our little brother or sister. Walk away from a gossip situation, call your friends on it, watch your own tongue. We will be amazed at the difference when we begin to do this! Trust me its a hard thing. I'm a human too. Sometimes its hard to decipher whether or not it is gossip, but I guess that should be our key. If you don't know. Don't say anything. and ask God to help you become sensitive to it. cause sometimes you don't even notice until later. He'll help you. Encourage your friends to help you. It'll change the world :)
much love!
Taylor
Bend winter vacation
9 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment